Last Tuesday me n my hubby went to survey a playgroup for my son nearby our house.
It's because my hubby insist to put our son into a playgroup. I told him that I'm not really agree with this idea which is our son just only 20 months old, too young for go to school. I prefer to enroll the Gymboree again.
But my hubby already made an appointment with the principal to see the playgroup. So... we went there after work. And you know what, when we reach the place, I have no feeling with this school, because :
- They said for the playgroup they have 2 classes, each class is around 15 children, so total is almost 30 kids. And for this they only have 2 teachers. Whaaattt....???
- When I step in, I feel the floor so sticky, especially in the kitchen area.
- They only have 1 toilet for 30 kids, can you imagine....???
- They have pets, but when I went to see, the pet area was so smelly.
On the way back to home, my hubby ask my opinion, and my answer definitely is a big "NO".
At the end we agree to enroll the Gymboree again....
4 comments:
lagi survey sekolah juga ya.. mamana clo juga lagi bingung soalnya ngga rela anak dibebani sekolah terlalu dini tapi juga takut nanti ketinggalan sama yang lain..
hmmmm
@mamana clo : iya nih, tp koq rasanya too young buat di sekolahin yak.... *bingung*
@hubby : what is "hmmmm" means ?? agree with Gymboree rite ? hihihi...
hmmmmmmm
oke-lah (for now)
Post a Comment