Just now when lunch time, I passed by Giordano outlet.
There are soooo many people, make me so curious then I stop to see what happened.
And.......
It's Lunch Hours Special, 40% disc for all regular item.....
Hmm, no wonder a lot of people there, and most of them buy more than 3 items.
I also start to "kiasu", starting look around, walk here walk there, turn here turn there....
At the end I bought 1 polo t-shirt for my hubby and 1 ankle sock for me.
Christmas is coming = Sale is coming
Tralala...lala..lala......
There are soooo many people, make me so curious then I stop to see what happened.
And.......
It's Lunch Hours Special, 40% disc for all regular item.....
Hmm, no wonder a lot of people there, and most of them buy more than 3 items.
I also start to "kiasu", starting look around, walk here walk there, turn here turn there....
At the end I bought 1 polo t-shirt for my hubby and 1 ankle sock for me.
Christmas is coming = Sale is coming
Tralala...lala..lala......
3 comments:
sale dimana-mana ya...
tapi barusan bayar uang sekolahnya clo jadi ga berani liat2 sale dehhh... :(
wah..asyiknya yg dpt giordano...gw kl disini kaga pernah tuh bl giordano abis gw tau hrg di sgp, hkg, china pasti murah jadi kaga rela hua hua hua hua
tunggu keluar sana baru borong deh yang namanya U2 ama giordano hehehe apalagi disana suka pake kupon diskon yah, makin kalap lage hihihi
@mamana clo : iya yah uang sekolah sekarang gila2an... nathan masih blm di daftarin nih, rencananya sih habis chinese new year aja. :)
@mamipapa : iya Fel, di sini kl barang branded lagi sale jadi murah, bisa bikin kalap....
Post a Comment