Saturday :
Went to daddy's office hotel & stay overnight until Sunday. In the afternoon we went to china town, because my mom has something to buy there. As usual it was very crowded and so many akong n ama there.
Sunday :
Morning, from hotel went to Bugis, because I need to buy my son pyjamas, but too bad, that day the shop was closed. So we just walk around and bought some fried durian....
Monday :
Daddy has to go to office. So I brought my son to supermarket to buy some groceries. In the afternoon, I spent my time inside the saloon to change my hair style. I did a hair re bonding, and I was sitting there for 4 hours until my back side pain.... :(
Went to daddy's office hotel & stay overnight until Sunday. In the afternoon we went to china town, because my mom has something to buy there. As usual it was very crowded and so many akong n ama there.
Sunday :
Morning, from hotel went to Bugis, because I need to buy my son pyjamas, but too bad, that day the shop was closed. So we just walk around and bought some fried durian....
Monday :
Daddy has to go to office. So I brought my son to supermarket to buy some groceries. In the afternoon, I spent my time inside the saloon to change my hair style. I did a hair re bonding, and I was sitting there for 4 hours until my back side pain.... :(
4 comments:
wah Len, asik bgt, bs sering stay di hotel. Hubby kerja di hotel mana?
wakakak back side pain :P dasar lo...
@prima : Peninsula Hotel, Wi. Iya, 2 bulan sekali dapet tugas manager on duty n boleh bawa family, FOC... Hehehe.
@08moments : ho-oh Hal, sakit semua, dari leher, pinggang sampe pantat sakit bener duduk mulu. Hihihi...
wah asik bgt :)
cheers! ah gue ngantuk bgt skrg... hehehe
Post a Comment