Monday, June 23, 2008

Jakarta We're Coming

Yeaah... Yipeee...

We went back to Jakarta on 13/6/08-20/6/08, finally after 1 year I never go back to my hometown.

On Friday, 13 June, our flight is on 6pm, so I still work halfday in the morning. At 4 pm we go to Changi Airport, I'm a bit worried about my son, will he cry inside the airplane???
Luckly he was fine, he was busy to play the TV games, watch the movie, press the remote controll, etc. So he was not cry at all when take off or landing. Phiew....

We arrive at 6.45 pm WIB, but too bad we must wait for the luggage until almost 9 pm. Grrrrr... still the same, very poor service. My son start to cry, maybe he hungry and tired.
My brother is the one who pick up, he bring along the daughter and the baby sitter. Inside the car my boy fall asleep already.

We reach my sister house around 9.30 pm. After take a bath, unpack the "oleh-oleh", chit chat for a while. Then we sleep almost 12 am midnight...
Phiew it's a very tiring day...

No comments: