Monday, 16 June 2008
Monday morning I bring my son going to market @ Muara Karang. My hubby going to his Jakarta branch office.
At market we buy a lot of things, we buy my son pijama, it's very cheap over there, a pair of pijama cost about S$4. I buy 6 pair, also buy the short for him, and the T-shirt as well.
I also eat my favorite food, "Bakmi Siantar", I never absent to eat this food everytime I go back to Jakarta. Nyam...Nyam.... Yummieee....
Monday morning I bring my son going to market @ Muara Karang. My hubby going to his Jakarta branch office.
At market we buy a lot of things, we buy my son pijama, it's very cheap over there, a pair of pijama cost about S$4. I buy 6 pair, also buy the short for him, and the T-shirt as well.
I also eat my favorite food, "Bakmi Siantar", I never absent to eat this food everytime I go back to Jakarta. Nyam...Nyam.... Yummieee....
No comments:
Post a Comment