Monday, June 30, 2008

"FOREIGN DOMESTIC WORKER" COURSE

Friday night I went to attend the FDL course. Start at 6.30 pm, there's quite a lot of people who attend this course. Sitting there, listen to the speaker, he is a man, a bit aqua actually. But the way he give the lesson quite interesting, and sometimes make some joke.

At 8 pm, tea break time, I hope there is some cake, coz I haven't eat, straight away go in for the class. But too bad, they only provide a cup of hot milo, but it's better than nothing right....
After 15 mins break, we continue the class, watch some video about how to treat our maid.
The class finish around 9 pm, which is my stomach already play a music, but still waiting to collect the "CERTIFICATE". This is the important things that I need !!!

After get my certificate, quickly run away go back home......

No comments: