Last Saturday, my son done his Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) vaccine. Finally, after I consider quite long, because I heard some controversy about MMR vaccine can cause an autism.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMR_vaccine_controversy
But when I went to doctor, the doctor said that is not true. There's no link between MMR and autism. So I decided to do the MMR to my son.
Luckily after jab there is no fever at all. But the doctor said it can be a some rashes maybe a week later. So I must get prepare. Hope that won't be happen.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMR_vaccine_controversy
But when I went to doctor, the doctor said that is not true. There's no link between MMR and autism. So I decided to do the MMR to my son.
Luckily after jab there is no fever at all. But the doctor said it can be a some rashes maybe a week later. So I must get prepare. Hope that won't be happen.
UPDATE : Luckily nothing happened, no rashes, no fever. Phiieewww.....
2 comments:
any rashes after MMR? anak gua Macy doang yg disuntik, si Lindsey belum krn mash allergic ama egg white.
Ya, gua liat post elu, kasian si Lindsey rashesnya sampe kayak gitu... Hopefully bisa cepet ilang allergic nya.
Post a Comment