Coupy-Pencil 1,050 yen (1,000 yen + tax)
W 145mm x H 178mm
"Sakura Coupy-Pencil" comes in a special package design with peach logo. Set of "Sakura Coupy-Pencil", sharpener and eraser.
Now my son like to make a drawing. Yesterday gave him a pencil and a pen but I scared it will hurt him because pencil and pen are sharp. My friend, Iin, suggest to buy a crayon. So I start to find a crayon which is we can erase it after draw, because I worried my son will draw every where, include the wall, bed sheet, etc...
Today I go to stationery shop but can't find something that I want. Until my boss tell me about this Coupy Pencil. He know that it can find in Japan. So he call Japan HQ people to buy one for me. Hahaha... Such a good boss. But must wait about 2 weeks, that time HQ will send documents to us, so they can send the coupy pencil together. But if I'm not wrong this one I ever seen before in Indonesia. Isn't it...???
W 145mm x H 178mm
"Sakura Coupy-Pencil" comes in a special package design with peach logo. Set of "Sakura Coupy-Pencil", sharpener and eraser.
Now my son like to make a drawing. Yesterday gave him a pencil and a pen but I scared it will hurt him because pencil and pen are sharp. My friend, Iin, suggest to buy a crayon. So I start to find a crayon which is we can erase it after draw, because I worried my son will draw every where, include the wall, bed sheet, etc...
Today I go to stationery shop but can't find something that I want. Until my boss tell me about this Coupy Pencil. He know that it can find in Japan. So he call Japan HQ people to buy one for me. Hahaha... Such a good boss. But must wait about 2 weeks, that time HQ will send documents to us, so they can send the coupy pencil together. But if I'm not wrong this one I ever seen before in Indonesia. Isn't it...???

2 comments:
better dun give crayon, they will bite n eat!
So how ??? headache leh...
Post a Comment