Friday, July 11, 2008

GYNEA DOCTOR

Yesterday went to Gleneagles Hospital, must go back for check up after 1 year give birth. I left office at 3 pm because my appointment at 3.40 pm. On the way there, I forgot which floor is the clinic ??? Hahaha... only 1 year absent but I already forgotten. Then I think think think..... Ah, finally I can remember, it's on 6th floor. When I reach there I saw everything still same, nothing change. The clinic, the people there... all still the same. They also still can recognize me. Such a friendly people there.

I must wait about 1 hour until the nurse call my name to go in. The doctor also still the same, me n my hubby called him "Kung-Kung Chew", which is his name is Peter Chew. Hahaha...
He did a pap smear for me, then he ask me, when I want to plan for the 2nd one ? Oops not so fast, I must prepare everything first, mentally, physically, and financial. Because actually, when I was waiting at the clinic, I saw a lot of pregnant woman there, I feel a bit scared, my memory flash back to 1 year ago.... Yes, It's was terrible during my pregnancy and my delivery time. (*must quickly delete that memory*).
Doctor also ask me to do a Haemoglobin Test. Arrgghh.. why every time come to this place I must see those needle...?

Finally everything was done at 5 pm. For all of that my pocket must come out S$ 133.75. So expensive.....

No comments: